The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Review games FOR THE GAMES...

Jesus christ...You hate PETA WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. You can keep those comments to yourself and rate the animation HOW IT SHOULD BE not just beacuse "get a life peta its gay and your gay so u can all die in hell u son of a bitch"
"PETA can go suck my testicles!
I'm not going to be brainwashed by some left-wing organisation who trys to tell me to stop eating meat so we can protect the animals
So what!? I Paid £10 for it, i'll fucking eat it
If the roles were reserved, you know full well the animal would eat us, so take your views on animal cruelity and keep them to yourself
Rich. OUT!"

Yah i admit im not a vegetarian or whatever its called i like meat (chicken turkey meat IM NOT GAY >_>) but you need to keep those comments to yourself...this is getting a bad review beacuse your like "OMG PETA=GAY"
Think before you comment?

Yah im against PETA and think its kinda stupid but im not gonna hate his games cause of it

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Guys... Animation you rate FOR THE ANIMATION

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

Okay guys...

Prince of War 2 Prince of War 2

Fun but easy...

Its a fun game but all you need to do is get the archers buy them while your tanking everything and holding shift in hitting them to death and you stay alive and the archers just go through and you win.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

One of the best

Wow this was really fun and funny me and my cousin were laughing the entire time

"Iphone BITCH!!!"

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Rawr :3

This was a fun game that can be played for a long time and deffiently worth more then the rating it has IMO

Soo...

10/10 5/5

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Cool

this is cool should get more rewards then it has atm but whateva ._.