Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

This makes you think

:o makes you think like if you have a dollar it could have been up a stripper's ass

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Needs more Awesome

No im just kidding it dosent...ITS AWESOME ENOUGH

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Zomg

You wanna come work with me at my dads factory?

I DONT WANNA WORK FOR THAT COCKSUCK

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Review games FOR THE GAMES...

Jesus christ...You hate PETA WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. You can keep those comments to yourself and rate the animation HOW IT SHOULD BE not just beacuse "get a life peta its gay and your gay so u can all die in hell u son of a bitch"
"PETA can go suck my testicles!
I'm not going to be brainwashed by some left-wing organisation who trys to tell me to stop eating meat so we can protect the animals
So what!? I Paid £10 for it, i'll fucking eat it
If the roles were reserved, you know full well the animal would eat us, so take your views on animal cruelity and keep them to yourself
Rich. OUT!"

Yah i admit im not a vegetarian or whatever its called i like meat (chicken turkey meat IM NOT GAY >_>) but you need to keep those comments to yourself...this is getting a bad review beacuse your like "OMG PETA=GAY"
Think before you comment?

Yah im against PETA and think its kinda stupid but im not gonna hate his games cause of it

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Guys... Animation you rate FOR THE ANIMATION

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

Okay guys...

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

Good!

Loved it! lyrics were good music was good...EVERYONE WAS GOOD!

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

Loved it!

This was amazing dude. Good work, and i hope to see more things like this in the future from you

mentalissues responds:

Thanks man... don't worry man more will come^^.. infact.. our new single will be released sometime tomorrow... It's called "Corrupted" so keep your eyes open for that one;)... also check us out on youtube.. we got some vids and stuff for you all to watch there:P

Peace out // Jycklarn